Do not come between Tom and his pudding….. <3
It’s okay, Tom. Q-Q I’ll make you some pudding.
- English: I love you
- Thor: This girl, I like her. ANOTHER!
- Tumblr: FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK I HATE YOU
- Keymash: alskdfjcashbcnlasdjfan
- Thornberry: BLARHAGARHHGARH
- Dean: Don't ever change.
- Fangirlish: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT YOU jasdhfifhss
- Batman: NO LOVE. ONLY JUSTICE.
- Loki: Never doubt that I love you
- Hulk: Hulk love you. You are Hulk's.
- Writer: I love you as much more than the sun loves the ocean, the grass loves the breeze, and the heat loves the rain.
- Coldplay: You know, you know I love you so
- Hiddlestoners: I HATE YOU
- Carly Rae Jepsen: Call Me Maybe
- James: And, if you happen to remember that it’s the anniversary of my birth, remember that you were loved by me. And that you made my life a happy one, and there’s no tragedy in that
- Sherlock: Your chromosomes have combined beautifully.
- Castiel: We do share a more profound bond.
- Fandom: ACK OMG FUCK YOU KJSAJJAWEASDASDADAFSSAFKJAJEWKJK.
- Dalek: Would you like some tea?
- Potterhead: After all this time and always, I love you.
- Tom Hiddleston: I think it is important for you to know that I possess a multitude of feelings toward you that reside in the deepest parts of my heart. I have these overwhelming stirrings of great fondness for you, and I think the best way for me to show you these emotions is to tell you plainly that I completely, utterly, and wholeheartedly adore and admire you, and what I am really trying to say is that despite the multitude of facets and nuances of your personality, and the complexity of your character, my love for you knows no conceivable bounds.
- Darren: Thi- ah, what is it.
- Whovian: Does it really need saying?
- Frodo Baggins: Sam, I'm glad you're with me
- Jenglish [the language my mother speaks to animals]: who's a cutie wutie woo boo, fluffin
- Arthur Shappey: Thank yourself for coming on board today, and let myself just tell yourself that myself finds himself attracted to yourself in a marriagey sort of way... ish.
- Awkward: um...I kinda like you...so yea
Emma Watson and Tom Hiddleston.
Many celebrities need to learn with this man. He’s so clever, so humble and so incredibly talented. He sings, he speaks Spanish, Greek, French and he has an amazing vocabulary. He’s always respectful with his fans. He was able to make the entire world love a villain because of him. I’ve never seen an artist like him. Never. I can say with all my heart: I am very proud to be his fan.